Solved

Reduce cost in Service Order

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

In service order, after the service is completed not all the items were used, and some were returned. How to reflect the reduction of costs in the service order? 

icon

Best answer by greglang 27 October 2021, 22:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m not sure if any proper way exists for this but for me I run into the problem all the time.  I created a GI that looks at the Service Order Lines and ties them to Appointment lines. 

I use that GI as a feed for a Import Scenario that then filters on records where the Service Line does not have a corresponding Appointment line where the job is marked finished and have the action to remove the service order lines. 

I have this run every night as a scheduled task to keep things clean.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Attached are the GI’s and Imports I use for the above example.  I wish this could be done with If statements in one Import but as far as I know they can not so I broke it out to 3 imports I have run automatically in a row overnight with a good buffer between.   I have all the filters in the GI because using Restrictions on the Import seems to put more stress on the system.

Here is a screenshot of the core logic to remove the lines.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved