Question

Incorporating Route Manager on sa service order created form a sales order

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way in which one can use Route Management capablitlies for the delivery of items from sales orders?

One can create a service order from the sales order for goods and installation and then create appointments for employees, however, this is for staff and we need it for vehicles in which the routes and appointments can be managed.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Continuing on from my question:

I see one can create a Route Document, for example for a delivery of goods. From that document an appointment can be produced,in which the inventory stock item and the installation non-stock item are entered. A Service Order is created from the Appointment. All fine up to this point, but how does one create a sales order now for the stock item?

In the Help article, it staes that one is able to generate inventory documents, which I presume is the ‘Inventory Updates’ (which I am not able to do as no documents are shown). Is there a particular setting for this?

Additionally, in the Help article below, on the workflow diagram, it clearly shows a sales order can be created from  ‘Service management’ (Service order and appointments)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved