Solved

I need to know how to reopen lines that are marked as completed on partially received PO’s on ACU

• 10 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I need to know how to reopen lines that are marked as completed on partially received PO’s on ACU

icon

Best answer by Laura02 10 February 2024, 12:21

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Did you try un-checking Completed Checkbox on the PO lines?  I completed a quick test with PO001970 in my demo tenant: this PO has the first line fully received and lines 2 and 3 not received. I was able to simply un-check the Completed checkbox for line 1 and save.

Version 2022 R2 is shown.

Laura

Hi Laura, thanks for your feedback.

The issue is the user can not uncheck the the completed boxes.

Thank you!

Badge +18

Hello,

Thank you for this important detail.  I can think of several possible reasons that could cause different behavior for your user versus my demo, so I’ll ask you for even more details. 😉

1. Can you, as an administrator, un-check the Completed box?  If so, it’s possible that Access Rights are preventing the user from changing the line status.  Look at Access Rights by Role or by Screen, or by User to drill into the Purchase Order screen sections and find where the access to line status may have been changed too View Only.
  2. Can the box be checked with customizations temporarily turned off?  If so, then customizations may be prohibiting users from changing the line status.
  3. What is the status of the Purchase Order whose line cannot be changed? The PO I showed above has Open status. The line I changed had 1 line received and paid, and all lines had a prepayment entered.
  4. What kind of PO needs changed?  I tested only one Normal PO. Drop Ship may have different behavior (though different behaviors by order type are not mentioned in Help - Form Reference - Complete PO section).
  5. I don’t see any settings in PO Preferences that impact whether lines may be re-opened.
  6. PO’s may be placed back on Hold status via Hold action on [...] menu. Does placing the order on Hold status affect the ability to update line status?  (Depending on your configurations, placing on Hold, then un-Holding a PO may cause the PO to require Approval for possibly the second time.)

Laura

1. I can not uncheck it.
  2. No customization
  3. Status open
  4. Type of PO is Normal

Will suggest to user the Hold Un-unholding approach.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved