Solved

FS.50.05.00 - Inventory Updates - Not Creating Issues/Receipts

• 23 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

I am tinkering with the route management demo data and trying to create inventory from picked up items. I have the setting on the service order type to post material to inventory, and I designated what I picked up in the service order. I have it where it is now popping up on the screen, however, when I go to process, nothing happens. Can someone please let me know if there is a setting that I am missing that is not described in the consultant documentation? See below for snip- one thing I noticed is that I get a red dot next to the row when I try to select it- not sure if that is causing issues with the batch updates.

I am using 23.1 sales demo data and my period is open for 05-2023.

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 23 May 2023, 12:53

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hi,

Is there any helpful information in Tools → Trace?

Thanks.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Laura02 - thanks for your response! Unfortunately, the log doesn’t reveal anything..

However, looks like it has been disabled in recent releases.. this is concerning. I see a general disclaimer on the only preference setting.. I might need to put a case with Acumatica.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @rhooper91 
As indicated by the help, currently Inventory Update is no longer supported. Keep in mind that Route Management is only offered under Limited Availability

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Anacarina Calvo - thanks for the confirmation, would you be able to advise where I can find this and other limited availability modules/functionality in the system?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@rhooper91 On Acumatica’s price list you will find the indication of the modules with Limited Availability. Regarding the functionality, you will find this information either on the help or if it is a bug, you will find it on the Known Issues list, located on the community, on the upper right menu, under Support. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved