Solved

Field Services-Service Orders

• 12 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I am configuring Field Services and have a question. When I create a service order and try to select 

a branch location per the screenshot below:

It does not display all of the branches to select from under Branch Locations. It only displays the branch that is at the top of the screen. Refer to second screenshot. 

There are company access roles setup under Companies but would that be causing the issue? 

Let me know what setting I have to configure so users can select from any Branch Location that was setup under the Service module.

Thank you,

Frances 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 December 2023, 12:11

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello Frances,

I set up a quick test in my 2023 R2 demo and I can confirm:  Branch Locations as set up in Services module are only visible in the Branch they are connected to in Services module, Branch Locations screen.  It’s not related to Branch Roles, as I have no branch or company roles set up in my demo.

Above Branch Location appears in orders only when SOFT branch is selected

Like you, I see room for improvement!  Please vote for your Idea here

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved