Skip to main content

HI All,

I try to implement the Sales Order for Equipment based on guiding from V150_Equipment_and_Route_Management. At the Step 1, after filling in Inventory ID, there was a field Equipment Action with choices include Selling Model Equipment, Replacing Target Equipment, Selling Optional Component, Upgrading Component, Replacing Component. 

On my environment, I cant edit this field so cant pick the option.

In theory, if i can choose options on this field as Selling Model Equipment after invoice was released, the Service Equipment will be created on screen Equipment Summary

Because I cant edit that field, so the taret equipment wasnt created

Do you all have any idea why this happens?

Best regards,

Yên Chi

Hi Chidao, is the Order Type of the Created SO Integrated in Field Services? If not, you can go to the Order Types (SO201000) screen, then select the Order Type. At the bottom right side under the Field Services Settings, select the checkbox for Enable Field Services Integration.

HI @maybellebulahan84 , 

I use order type SO and it’s already enable field service integration. When creating SO, I still cant edit Equipment Action

Hello  @chidao !

Please make sure that you add a stock item in the Inventory ID column first. The equipment actions you can select will depend on the Equipment Class configured for the stock item.