Solved

Field Customer Details

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 51 replies

in the customer detail screen seen from the DAC the data is taken from ARDocumentResult.
The question is how to retrieve the value in the currency balance field using the report designer?
because when in the report the data issued is the number 0 while on the screen it is not the number 0.
example: ics21005506

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 July 2022, 15:35

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hi @abdi , Try looking at other reports that show the customer’s balance. Maybe you can see the answer for how to calculate ‘currency balance’ in one of the AR Aging reports or  AR Balance by Customer.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @laura01 AR Aging report is data that is the result of the data I want, but when I try to check the report I try to find the AgeDate param in the filter not found

Badge +18

Hello, There is another post of the same question today.  Check this out; I hope it helps you move forward:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved