Solved

Calendar Board

• 26 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to retain the filters in the Calendar Board? As soon as we refresh the screen or login on the next day we need to re-apply all the filters. It would be great if these filters could be saved for a user

icon

Best answer by Doug Johnson 29 March 2021, 15:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@jvinski71 Currently there is not a way to save filter settings by user. I see that you created an idea in the Ideas portal … thanks! I merged your idea to an existing idea “Customize dispatch views on Calendar Board” and updated the title of the existing idea to “Customize and save dispatch views on Calendar Board” since the existing idea included the notion of saving filters.

Customize and save dispatch views on Calendar Board | Community (acumatica.com)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Doug Johnson ,

I think you pasted the wrong link in your response.  Your link took me to an idea re: 1099s.  This should be the correct link to the “customize and save dispatch views...”

I see that the FS team is gathering feedback.  Who is it that running point on this and is he/she willing to connect with one of our end-users who has lots of feedback to offer?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved