Solved

'What's New' Information Sessions

• 14 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I could be wrong, but I remember a mention in last year’s Acumatica’s 2023R1 announcements, that  in the future there would be more ‘What’s New’ information sessions.

At the time there was only a ‘What’s New for Developers’ session, but there was a mention of more sessions in the future, each session focused on a specific vertical/function/workspace.

Examples I could think of would be ‘What’s New in Manufacturing’, ‘What’s New in Construction’, etc.

Are these sessions still in the works or did I misunderstand?

icon

Best answer by ruchikasharma23 16 February 2024, 22:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @rhemerik 
During the Product launch, we have a General Session and breakout sessions. When you register, you can choose which breakout session you want to attend.
For e.g. in 23R2, we had the following breakout sessions-

• Manufacturing
  • Distribution
  • Construction Edition
  • Retail Edition
  • Developer Session

More details here: https://www.acumatica.com/blog/acumatica-2023-r2-virtual-launch-event/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved