Solved

User Status field

• 22 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have a user who’s last login on his user profile (SM201010) shows as two days ago, but the Status field on his user profile (SM201010) still shows as Online.  He is not currently doing anything in the system.   Just curious, does anyone know how/when that field resets to Active? 

Thanks,

Andy

icon

Best answer by vkumar 23 November 2020, 12:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Andy,

The status should have reset to ‘Active’ when the user has logged out. Check on Tenants screen, Screen ID: SM203520 ( Manage > Tenant screen), ‘Users’ tab, if ‘Is Online’ is checked for said user. Let the user log on and log off again to see if that refreshes the status.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you.  That is helpful. I logged in as him, logged out, and he reset to Active.

In reviewing the Users tab on the Tenant screen, it appears there are a number of users showing as Online who’s last logins were more than a day ago.

If I’m reading you correctly - If they just close their browser and turn off their computer without using Acumatica’s Sign Out feature, is that the cause?

If so, seems a little misleading to leave them as Online for so long, but at least I understand now.

Thank you for the quick response.  - Andy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Andy Smith 

You are correct. The Online status on Tenants screen is not updating the expired session/ sessions closed without logging off with the correct status. We have an internal task open to get this sorted out. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved