Solved

Space usage, Cannot find snapshot to delete

• 5 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I regularly create snapshots and then delete the old ones. I have an issue where there are snapshots show under space usage screen under the Snapshot tab. Under the tenant list the snapshots do not appear.

I have already ran the delete snapshot page and I have used the delete orphan action.

Any ideas on how to delete these snapshots.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AndrewBGL 15 December 2023, 01:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I also used the calculate space used to make sure the usage was updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Chiming in to say I have seen this before however I did not find a solution.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Are there any tenants that you do not have access to?

Check the Space Usage screen to see if there are any tenants listed that do not appear on the Tenants screen.

It may also be a good idea to try optimizing the database from the Tenants screen during the company's non-work hours.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I was able to find the issue. I created the snap shot in the test tenant so I needed to login to that tenant to delete the snapshot.

Userlevel 5
Badge

The final fix was to delete the test tenant and overwrite it with the company tenant.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @AndrewBGL!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved