Solved

Simple PO Approvals Not working

• 8 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m having the most trouble with PO approvals. I have a simple PO approval that is just checking for a particular project. While I get the approval task for the assigned person, the workflow continues on and doesn’t provide the “Approve” or “Reject” buttons. Any ideas?

Side note: i just had this working a few weeks ago. It seems to randomly work and stop working. Not sure what is going on. 

See below:

icon

Best answer by jamest 10 November 2023, 19:37

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @jamest ,

I think the first condition line is not needed because connecting the Approval to Project Drop-ship PO type on Purchasing Preferences screen takes care of filtering by PO Type.

Please remove the first condition and let us know the outcome. Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @jamest ,

I think the first condition line is not needed because connecting the Approval to Project Drop-ship PO type on Purchasing Preferences screen takes care of filtering by PO Type.

Please remove the first condition and let us know the outcome. Thank you!

Laura

Hi @Laura02 

I tried both ways. This was just the second rule configuration. Just having the Project rule doesn’t work either. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Quick update:

We updated to the latest build (23.110.0025->23.112.0032) and it started working.

However, I did get the approval to work before updating by using the Purchase Order Line entity instead of the Purchase Order entity. The Project field is in both entities but didn’t work until I changed the condition to look at the Line.

Hope this helps someone else. Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved