Question

Setting File Permissions to be Publicly Readable for Hosted Instance

• 2 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi All - 

This is, I think, a simple question that I cannot find the solution to anywhere.

I’ve attached a few files to an item that I would like to share with users outside of Acumatica. An example would be, attaching a stock item’s marketing flyer to it and having that link be in every email or invoice/packing slip generated.

I’ve gone into the file, File Maintenance > Access Rights and checked “Is Public” and saved the changes, bit when I put the external link into an incognito window it still requires a login.

Am I misunderstanding the functionality of the feature or does this simply not work as intended? I should add that I am on a hosted instance by Acumatica.

Where I’ve selected Is Public

1 reply

Hi, have you found any solution to this? I am also looking for a similar requirement.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved