Solved

Project Quote Not Calculating Total Sales (curyamount)

• 15 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey, everyone - It doesn’t appear that the “Total Sales” field is calculating in Project quotes, despite being values in the “Ext. Price” and “Amount” columns.  This doesn’t appear to be an issue with hand-keying items line by line.  However, our estimates are fairly sophisticated and large and our estimating team will be making frequent use of the Load Records from File button and it only seems to be an issue when data is loaded in this way.  Is anyone aware of this happening either specifically or in a related way?  In full disclosure, I did customize fields on the screen but only by changing their display names and requirement status.  If you have any insight please advise.  Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 21 November 2022, 14:57

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Hello @nickcerriIV, what version do you use?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Julia Lukina , we’re running 2021 R2

Badge +1

@nickcerriIV, this is already fixed in 2021R219, 2022R115, 2022R205 and later builds. As a workaround on earlier builds you can try to do the following :

1. import data from excel
  2. add 1 line manually 
  3. check that the system recalculated Total Sales amount and then remove that manual line. 
Userlevel 1
Badge

@Julia Lukina Thank you.  I found that the workaround you suggest seems to work IIF I include price and cost information (i.e. ext. price and ext. cost - it can’t just be price).  This seems to “jog” the system into calculating.  Much appreciated!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved