Solved

How to define an inventory account for a non-stock labor item (problem with releasing employee time card)

• 13 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi guys,

When I tried to release an employee time card, the system raised an error as below (INV0000006 is the labor item assigned to this employee):

But then I checked INV0000006 in non-stock items (IN2020PL), I couldn’t find anywhere to define the inventory account. Could anyone please help me with it? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 April 2022, 13:46

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Fill in the accounts on the GL Accounts tab of the non-stock item. From the descriptions in help, it looks like Acumatica could be using Expense Accrual or Expense account on the timecards, depending on how your Acumatica is configured.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @laura01 . After I defined the expense accrual account, the time card can be released now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved