Solved

Embeded link on a notification email

• 6 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I am setting up a business event to notify a controller about new vendor creations occurring in the system.  Everything works on the notification email except they want a link to click on to take them to the vendor record.  It takes them to the vendor record but doesn’t fill in the vendor acct_CD so it give them a blank vendor screen to create a new vendor.  Can anyone look at this html code and see why the vendor acct.cd is not be sent through the URL link?

<p class="richp"><a href="https://URL/Main?CompanyID=Test&ScreenId=AP303000&amp;AcctCD=((Vendor.acctCD))" target="_blank"><br>New Vendor</a></p><p class="richp"><br></p>

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by jslusher77 6 November 2020, 19:17

View original

2 replies

I don’t know how to cancel this, but I unlinked the link and then recreated it and although I can’t see any difference it now works.

Thanks,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

Can you please tell me how you created this link? I went to Insert -> Link -> AP303000 but not sure how to connect that to the acct.cd. I keep getting a blank screen also..

Thank you!

Ashley

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved