Solved

Can't find where this is stored "VendorLocationMain".

• 21 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Trying to provide access to a user for adding vendor locations. Receiving this error. 

Anyone know where I can find this on Access Rights?

icon

Best answer by ed.goodman 30 December 2022, 23:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have found that the easy way to grant security is going to the screen as an admin and then using the Access Rights

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @jwarren 

As @dboes14  suggested you can grant the relevant access for the user role in the below path

Access Rights by Screen > Payables > Vendor Location

Before

After

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @jwarren!

I set up a test role and got the same error message.

Here are the steps taken to resolve.

• Logged in as admin, then went into Payables > Profiles > Vendors
  • Clicked on one of the vendors, went into the Locations tab, then clicked the + sign to add a new location
  • This brought up the Vendor Locations (AP303010) screen where I clicked Tools > Access Rights
  • This brought up Access Rights by Screen in a new tab where I was able to determine the appropriate access node for this
  • If you hover the mouse over these access nodes, the screen id will show, enabling you to verify you are in the right access node
  • As shown in the screen shot above, I gave the TEST role Delete access to Vendor Locations … Insert access would probably work there as well
  • Test user can now add vendor locations without error

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved