Allow UDF to be added to Employee Record

• 7 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

i’ve noticed that more and more screens have the ability to add a UDF but i have not seen it on the Employees Screen (EP203000).  i have a few customers who want to use schema objects that are not available to be used on the traditional attribute tab.

also, if attributes are considered deprecated and no more improvements will be made, it would be helpful to have the option to create a UDF

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello Iqra,

I noticed your idea has been added to the Ideas section of this community. Please vote:

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Laura02 thanks laura! i just voted on it! i wish it would get more traction! 

Badge +18

I gave it a vote, @iqraharrison48 !  It’s up to 7 already, from 1 earlier today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @iqraharrison48,

To enable UDF, you can add EP203000 screen to the customization → Edit ASPX and add EnableAttributes="True" in the PXDataSource.

Below are the screenshot of the changes for reference,

Feel free to post if you have any questions. Good Luck.!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved