Skip to main content
Solved

Voiding or Deleting PO

• 30 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello all,

I have a PO created with status as Completed & Po Receipt released. And now I have a credit memo received. How can I record a credit memo against this PO?

Thanks.

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello Harry,

1. Please Return the Receipt: Select the Lines that were credited and then click RETURN.
  1. Was an AP Bill entered for the Receipt? If Yes, continue with steps to add a Debit Adjustment:

If Create Bill is selected ON for the Return, Acumatica will create a Debit Adjustment for you in AP (Debit Adjustment  will reduce the amount owed to the vendor).  

1. Apply the Debit Adjustment to the AP Bill in AP Checks & Payments screen.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Harry,

1. Please Return the Receipt: Select the Lines that were credited and then click RETURN.
  1. Was an AP Bill entered for the Receipt? If Yes, continue with steps to add a Debit Adjustment:

If Create Bill is selected ON for the Return, Acumatica will create a Debit Adjustment for you in AP (Debit Adjustment  will reduce the amount owed to the vendor).  

Laura

Hey @Laura02 , What if the AP Bill isnt created?

Badge +18

Hi Harry,

If the Bill has not been created, do not check the box to “Create AP Bill on your PO Return, and that is all. 🛑.

You may Cancel the PO - if you will never receive the items.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Harry,

If the Bill has not been created, do not check the box to “Create AP Bill on your PO Return, and that is all. 🛑.

You may Cancel the PO - if you will never receive the items.

Laura

Shall I release the PO return?

Badge +18

Yes.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Harry,

Laura

Hey @Chris Hackett , i accidentally marked my comment as the answer for this topic. Can you please mark Laura’s comment as the best answer? Would be grateful.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Harry done😁