Solved

Unlink PO from sales order after PO has been received.

• 6 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I unlink this PO so that I can link a new PO to this sales order?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 6 March 2023, 21:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @aoberlander 

Have you tried to uncheck the Mark for PO and PO linked boxes? I had a PO on this SO and unlinked it. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , but I need to be able to link another PO to the Sales Order. If I uncheck that box, then recheck it I still see the original PO as linked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , but I need to be able to link another PO to the Sales Order. If I uncheck that box, then recheck it I still see the original PO as linked.

What is the status of both the PO you want to unlink and the PO that you want to link?

Userlevel 1

Thanks @kandybeatty49 , but I need to be able to link another PO to the Sales Order. If I uncheck that box, then recheck it I still see the original PO as linked.

What is the status of both the PO you want to unlink and the PO that you want to link?

The PO I am going to link has not been created yet, but the PO that I want to unlink is still On Hold and has been fully received, but has been marked as Completed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @aoberlander 

If the PO was received against, you are not going to be able to unlink it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved