Question

True Commerce Integration loggedoff

• 14 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Is anyone else using the True Commerce EDI solution with Acumatica 23 R1?  Our integration is being logged off constantly...sometimes once per day, sometimes once or more per week.  So far, no real solution from Acumatica support.  True Commerce support says this is not an issue on their side.  Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ToddWhaley can you please direct message me your Customer Care Case #? 

thanks, Dana

Userlevel 1

Acumatica Case ID# 339667.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ToddWhaley i have asked the customer care rep to reach out to you with the resolution.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Dana Moffat.  I appreciate your help!

Userlevel 1

@Dana Moffat The person that reached out to me has not responded to my last email.  Can you have someone reach out to me with answers please?  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @ToddWhaley thank you for reaching out.  I have let the support escalation manager know of your customer care case and the problems you’ve been having.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Dana Moffat.  This is creating major issues for our operations and accounting teams.

Todd

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ToddWhaley were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

We are working with Acumatica and True Commerce support currently.  So far, no resolution.  Thanks for asking.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved