Solved

Shipping Address displayed in GI

• 4 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I need to display the address from the shipping tab on a Custom GI.  Currently i can display the Billing address info without any problems but i am not sure how to display the shpping address.

When i inspect the element for the shipping address The data field is AddressLine1, The DataClass is Address,   This is the same thing i see when i inspect the element on the Billing tab.   The only difference is the ViewName.   for the shipping tab the view name is DefLocationAddress.   How do i refer to AddressLine1 for the Shipping Tab in a GI?

icon

Best answer by MinushaWeerasuriya76 6 December 2023, 22:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sspencer 

Do you want pull from the customer or Shipment screen?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I need it to pull from the customer

Badge +18

Hello,

The answer is similar to a case from last week, except

1. Connect Address table with Alias “ShippingAddress” instead of BillingAddress.

1. Join Customer Table to ShippingAddress Alias table on Shipping Address ID instead of Billing Address as shown here. 

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks,  But i am getting an error that says the defSOAddressID is obsolete

I got this relationship worked out but it is not returning any data from the Shipment tab,  The data columns are blank.

Badge +18

Thanks,  But i am getting an error that says the defSOAddressID is obsolete

I showed version 2022 R2 Sales Demo tenant.

If the results are blank, there could be a problem with the join. Please show your relations. Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please try linking the Customer table to the LocationExtAddress table as shown in the screenshot below. Afterwards, pull the address fields from the LocationExtAddress table.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved