Solved

Report or inquiry for customer history

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am looking to make a report or inquiry that will work as follows:

Select the customer 

Results should pull a list of all the parts that customer has order in s certain time frame. Time frame defined by input field. 

Is there something like this that already exists ? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 October 2021, 21:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy16  It seems report (i.e. Sales Order Details by Customer)   is already available in default Acumatica.  Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen B!

I am actually looking to make this pivot table that i made from an inquiry that i also made into more of a report or more general inquiry.. I would like to be able to have our users select an account or their sales person number and have it show the results of their customers, locations and monthly usage of part numbers.. but in a report if possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy16   It seems Standard Acumatica report is NOT available, what you are looking for and it requires customization.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved