Solved

Multiple Purchase Receipts against a single PO

• 18 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I am trying to figure out how to have multiple purchase receipts againt a single PO. For example, if a vendor shipped the PO in staggered shipments, and we want to have multiple receipts against that PO.

Can someone post on how this is done? I see that the Purchase Receipt gets linked back to the PO in the “PO History” tab. But I can’t see how to add an additional Purchase Receipt once a single receipt has been entered...

icon

Best answer by Ahmed 18 June 2022, 17:39

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

@rosenjon Has the 1st PO Receipt been released? If so should be able to just create a new PO Receipt from the PO: Actions > Enter PO Receipt.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Ahmed Thanks! I’ll give that a try. I may not have paid attention to that when I was testing that workflow.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rosenjon - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved