Solved

Mass Action Access

• 12 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

For audit reasons, our system admins cannot do mass actions where transactions are involved.  I need to allocate this access to a user, but I can’t seem to find any information on access when it comes to mass actions.  Please point me in the direction on some documentation in this regard!

icon

Best answer by MarciaW 11 November 2022, 12:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @MarciaW 

Not sure if this will help but here is a help article:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(6))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=ad31dad5-a1c1-4cc8-aa5d-cc7f6fb3eb0d

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(6))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=80ac7180-bdca-4401-9a50-9f25d2569383

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @MarciaW 

Also, you can change the access right by screen:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kbeatty21 

Thanks for your help!  I have given her all kinds of access including system admin, customizer, portal admin and CS Admin, to no avail.  These roles would have given her the access you mentioned above.  One of her other roles must be blocking it somehow.  I have another system admin who CAN see this.  She unfortunately is now having to do each one manually :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @MarciaW 

You could compare user roles to both and see what the difference is. If the rights to Mass Action is revoked on one role, then you know that is where it is coming from. Good luck!

Userlevel 4
Badge

I found the problem.

1. The user needed to be given the Administrator role.  Only Administrators can perform mass actions and updates.
  2. Another role she had was preventing her from updating Purchases, so we removed that.
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @MarciaW  - thank you for sharing your solution with the community!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved