Solved

Issue in Sold Since Functionality of Inventory Lookup in Sales Orders

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The “Sold Since Functionality of Inventory Lookup in Sales Orders” seems doesn’t work properly. Any idea how to fix it?

(In addition, sometimes the date picker is visible and some times It doesn’t).
Used Acumatica version - 22R1

Used data set - I100

Relevant snaps are attached below:

when All items radio button is selected
when Sold Since radio button is selected

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 21 April 2023, 01:57

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi @rashmikamudalinayake10 , do you have any customizations? or what version do you have?

I tried on 22.111 on I100 dataset - this works.

On your 2nd screenshot Sold Since data field is missed, but it appears when you select Sold Since 

as described in Help https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/Help?CompanyID=Company&ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=19e4021c-1b84-49fd-be12-0320c5f1c7e5:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Julia Lukina ,

No, I don't have any customizations published. I used 22.106.0015 version. The date picker is visible now.

Also, If I need to get other ‘ItemType’ like “L- Labor” or “S - Service items” to be fed on grid when the “All items” radio button is selected. How could I do it? What should be changed?

SQL for the example is below: 

select * 
from inventoryitem
where ItemType = 'L';

Thank you in advance.

Badge +1

Hi @rashmikamudalinayake10 , according to the Help - In this dialog box, you select the stock items to be added to the sales order and specify their quantities.

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=19e4021c-1b84-49fd-be12-0320c5f1c7e5

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved