Solved

Invoice Preparation Automation

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

In order to automate the Prepare Invoice process in Process Shipments I need to be able to filter for a specific group of customers. Unfortunately Customer Class is not an available filter, so I am wondering if anyone recommend another way of achieving the same thing ? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 November 2022, 14:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mbowen16 I think you need customization, Add a filter on customer class in the header level to meet your requirement.

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello,

In addition to considering customizations as recommended by @manikantad18 , I’m trying to think of creative ways you might use existing fields that are already available for a filter on Process Shipments screen to represent or convey the meaning of the Customer Class.

The first idea I have is possible use of Customer ID ‘begin with’.  Such as - if Customer ID Begins with R that represents Retail customers - these retail customers could be filtered onto a separate tab and automated.  Depending on how customer ID’s are assigned, maybe Customer ID could work.

In my test environment, I see two more fields not used.  If you are not already using these two fields for their intended purposes, maybe Workgroup or Owner could be used to represent customer classes in a work-around.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Laura01, I was thinking about the possibility of using Owner or Workgroup too 🙂

Badge +18

Hello @mbowen16 ,

Were you able to find a solution?  If you need more help, please post details here.  Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved