Solved

Inventory Scanned by Account

• 4 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to find out which account scanned which items using a mobile scanner, not an inventory tag? It would be really helpful for auditing if I could track exactly which account scanned what items and I figure it must be somewhere.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 January 2024, 14:50

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @dschille ,

By “Which account” do you mean, which User Login scanned an item?

Acumatica does track “Created by User” on every transaction/document record. Start by creating a Generic inquiry showing Created by User field with details of the Document Lines.

To figure out which table/DAC holds the document lines, click Customize, Inspect Element in the screen where you see the lines created by the scanner. For example, PO Receipt lines are stored in POReceiptLine, so you will include POReceiptLine in your generic inquiry.

To add Created By field to the Lines of Purchase Receipts screen will require some custom development.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @dschille 

Have you tried to turn on Audit History? This is for the Automated Operations, which is what you are looking for, I believe. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved