Solved

IF THEN Conditions between two attributes at the Customer Class

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone in the group have tried and succeed in having a conditions set between multiple attributes so only relevant data shows based on what was selected. I see some old article which is referring to product configurator and some rules, however in 2023R1, I don't see these type of rules available to link attributes.

Example :

Attribute 1 (Brand) = TOYOTA , HONDA

Attribute 2 (Model) = Camry, Highlander, GR86, CR-V, Accord, Pilot

When Attribute 1 is chosen by the user as Toyota for the Attribute 2 user should only see relevant model of Toyota and not Honda models.

Thanks,

Hari

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 4 January 2024, 06:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Hari, this is not possible without customization. I recommend looking into that approach. 

Another option would be to create an Acumatica Idea and check to see if it accumulates enough votes to be shortlisted. 

Here is a discussion on the topic including some best practices to customize this functionality. 

Hope this helps! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved