Solved

How to check "skip address verificaton" by default with Easypost API

• 8 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

There’s a checkbox on the Shipping tab when processing a SO Shipment that says “skip address verification.”  I would like this to be checked by default.  Other than custom programming, does anyone know a way to set that?

We are using Easypost as the carrier, in case that’s relevant.

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 8 May 2023, 23:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@NathanKahn  This requires a customization to set the default value for this check box field to true, instead of current value which is false

Userlevel 3

It’s a very easy customization if you’re on 22R2 and above, create a new customization or edit one that has shipments screen already, on screen editor select customize existing screen, select your shipments screen, expand the screenID on the left and select field, click + to add a new field, select container for service management, select SkipAddressVerification then add & close, and checkmark from schema and default value. Then publish and you’re done. You can also not use from schema as checked and do formulas in the default value as long as the parameters are a part of the SOShipment DAC. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@JTang thank you for this information.  I have never done a customization myself (always VAR) but this does look like a nice simple one for me to learn.  I will give it a try.  Nathan

Userlevel 2
Badge

@JTang I can’t find this place at all.  I’m in the screen editor but I see nothing like what you are seeing.  This is what I see.  How do I get to where you are?

Userlevel 3

On the far left, under screens, expand the triangle for SO302000 and then you'll see it. 😊

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved