Solved

GI Conditions to create top selling inventory/stock items by qty highest to lowest

• 24 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I first want to create a GI to show the top selling stock items at the top of the inquiry to the lowest selling items at the bottom of the screen. What would be the condition for this GI? I have attached a Generic Template that will be modified to reflect this. Let me know. After this, I will create a dashboard. i don’t need assistance for this now. 

Thank you,

Frances Pantelidakis

icon

Best answer by alicezyks51 7 July 2022, 22:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi,

Not sure if this does what you need, but the attached xml of the GI was updated as follows:

• Added ZZ to the name as this is a system created GI and I didn’t want to impact the original.
  • Changed location to Data Views workspace.
  • Added grouping by inventory ID.
  • Added ARTran.Qty to results and then sorted by this field descending.
  • Results - Used Aggregate Functions to sum, count, average and find max of fields and updated captions to reflect data being displayed. Unchecked the Visibility box for fields which don’t make sense to display when grouped by inventory ID. (ie. sales order number, customer ID, etc.)

The end result displays one line per inventory item sorted by quantity sold from highest to lowest. All of the original parameters are still available to filter by date, item class, etc.

If you needed to drill into the original sales orders or wanted to see the detail in the GI, this version will not accomplish that….

Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved