Solved

Email to Workgroup Member in CRM

• 10 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Acumatica Community,

Can you help me on the following two queries,

1. When Lead/Business Account/Opportunity is assigned to a workgroup need to generate a email to workgroup member. How can i configure this?
  2. Our Marketing team using Map.acumatica.com portal for creating contacts, Is that portal has any connection with Acumatica CRM application, or they need to manually create a contact in both places separately?

Regards,

Jewel Parvez

Lead ERP Consultant 

Alliant Rigserv LLC     

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 10 February 2023, 14:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jparvez

1. When Lead/Business Account/Opportunity is assigned to a workgroup need to generate a email to workgroup member. How can i configure this?- This can be done using Business events but unfortunately email is not possible to send the email for workgroup people, you need to hardcore it,

Alternatively you can a Business events based on workgroup and hard card the email information to all the people in the workgroup team.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

There is a workaround on fetching the email addresses from the company tree. Please see the below thread.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jparvez ,

You can use this GI to get the email addresses of the employee in the workgroup and then create  a business event to trigger the email to be sent out to all the members of the workgroup. 

I hope this helps.

Shilpi

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved