Solved

Can I ask for some enhancements on “Intercompany sales” ?

• 7 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

In 2020r2, we’ve had a new feature called “intercompany sales”.
https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/Wiki/(W(2))/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=e4827607-362f-40fb-b466-303c414ee980

According to the guide, it says it can deal with “sold goods” scenario. Unfortunately, according to my understanding, it is not.

Both AR invoice and AP bill has nothing to do with Inventory.
     For real intercompany goods sold, the inventory of company A which pretends to be the vendor should have qty deduction, while the company B which to be the customer should have qty increasing. And in most cases, we do real shipment. We ship goods from company A to company B. Company A do real shipment, company B do real receiving. The new feature did not take this into consideration.

So in short, can we request for a full feature of “intercompany sales”, which we can extend the PO to a SO?

icon

Best answer by vshashkova 22 September 2021, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Ray, I guess I’m late but just in case, it’s available in 2021R1 version :slight_smile:  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved