Solved

Business event is giving error :- Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have created a new business event in the system, which is set to trigger when the PO receipt line date matches today's date. The event is correctly triggering based on this condition, but it is returning the following error:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index

Could someone please help me with this?

I’ve attached business event for your reference. 

icon

Best answer by psoni1585 23 May 2024, 04:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @psoni1585 

Any customisation on the PO Screen? Did the Business event trigger without any customization package,

Can you check a similar case

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18,

Thanks for your reply on my post.

This issue has now been resolved by adding the 'from' and 'to' email addresses to the email notification template generated through this business event. However, it's odd that the earlier error message didn't clearly specify that the 'from' and 'to' email addresses were missing. Instead, it gave an "index out of range" error.

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @psoni1585!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved