Solved

Blanket Sales Order does not have Complete Order functionality when child order is a drop-ship

I have recently reviewed the blanket sales order training document and found that the Complete Order function should be available if the blanket order is in either Open or Expired Status and at least one child order created for a blanket SO line has processed shipment. I have noticed that if the child order is one that is a dropship and is completed, the system is not recognizing this as a type of shipment and is not allowing the blanket order to be completed despite the fact that there is no longer any open qty. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

icon

Best answer by Jennifer M Peterson 16 August 2023, 00:36

View original

2 replies

Bumping this because we are noticing the same thing on our Blanket Sales Orders. Were you able to confirm if the drop-shipments were the ‘barrier’ to completing the blanket SO? 

Hi there @bmorgan, yes I was able to confirm when I had a non-drop ship child order created it allowed me to use the Complete Order functionality on blanket sales order. I did some testing in a demo tenant.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved