Solved

Automatic Update IN when shipping

• 4 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I would have sworn there was a preference setting to cause the update IN transaction automatically occur when you enter a shipment.

However, I cannot find it now.

Can anyone point me to the correct preference setting?

We don’t want to hit the “update IN” button every time we ship as it will certainly be forgotten at times.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 5 October 2022, 08:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ltussing03 : in general: If you create and release the sales invoice, the system will update the IN automatically (=shipment Status is completed).

If you want to have this step after the Confirmation of the shipment, you can customize the workflow behind. In an previous version you did this with the automation steps (just in case you have an older acumatica version).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ltussing03 

In addition to @PatrickSchlenker90  we can run a quick process to update the IN After shipment confirmation.

Add Shipment work flow to update IN Update automatically 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you both for the responses!!!!

Especially like the screen shots as they are so helpful!!!

THANK YOU!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved