Solved

REST API for capturing and uploading signature in appointment

• 9 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

In the field service management module, there is an option available to the technician to capture customer signature from mobile app which is then uploaded to the appointment screen.

I am building an application which needs to do the same, hence I am looking for REST API call details to be able to capture and attach signature to the appointment.

I did not find any relevant actions in the web service endpoint. See below.

Thanks,

Rajesh Mishra

icon

Best answer by yhartman 10 September 2023, 04:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

When a user signs a document on the mobile app Acumatica creates a PNG of the signature and attaches it to the document. You can upload a signature to follow the same logic. 

To upload a file, first retrieve the document. In the response you will find file (files:put) link. Then you can use that link to upload the signature.

Once you have the entity link (which is comprised of the NoteID), you can send the file contents.

You can learn more here https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=591def3d-5fe5-42c1-bb35-cfe5b4c77f6f

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved