Question

Adding "CustomerSignedReport" field from Appointment in Web Service Endpoint

• 28 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

“CustomerSignedReport” is a GUID field in database and also in FSAppointment class. I am working on an external application that is capturing signature and sending email to customer with pdf report.

I have everything sorted, only issue I am facing is that I am unable to update the new file id in the field “CustomerSignedReport” as I am not able to add it in the web service endpoint even by extending it. My requirement is to update this field from REST API or web service SOAP.

I need help from the community if I am missing something here.

For reference:

SQL : Select CustomerSignedReport,* from FsAppointment where refnbr='TMVT000069-1' and CompanyID=3

DAC Class:

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This GUID is related to the file that is created when a report is signed on the Mobile App. Curious as to the business case to update this ID with a new value? Understanding that might better help us to guide you on how to achieve this.

Badge

@Troy Vars I am currently developing an application that requires capturing client signatures and subsequently sending them PDF reports. This process involves two distinct steps. Utilizing REST API, I am able to generate and upload the PDF reports as attachments. However, to activate the 'Email Appointment' functionality, it is essential to populate the 'CustomerSignedReport' field with the PDF report file ID. Without this step, the 'Email Appointment' button remains inactive, rendering the functionality unusable. I require the capability to smoothly execute the sequence of capturing signatures, generating PDF reports, and scheduling email appointments within the external application we are constructing, utilizing REST APIs and Web Services.

Badge

@Chris Hackett Could someone please look into this if possible?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved