Question

Using a "grid" import for multiple PO Receipts?

• 19 April 2023
  • 0 replies

Has anyone created or attempted to create a customization that would provide a user interface where an Excel file containing multiple rows of PO Receipt information could be used to generate multiple receipts based on a PO Number being associated with each row?  Basically, a grid interface like is typically seen in various components of Acumatica wherein a “user” simply imports the desire info.  This would alleviate the need to use an import scenario, which we do not want most users to touch.  It would be a tremendous efficiency gain for those processing PO Receipts.  Currently, my users have the worksheet and they have to split the information out into separate files to perform the grid level import for each individual PO Receipt.  I’m hoping someone else has thought of and created such a customization.  I’m too new to Acumatica to create what I believe is a more complex customization.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved