Solved

The type is not found: SO301000

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Everyone!

So I am getting this error in the Sales Order Entry Screen, S0301000

Now regarding the customization mentioned here, This is the Previous Version:

and after deciding to do some refactoring I decided to move this DAC away from PurchaseOrders to a new customization HSCatQuota, with the following DAC:

HSCatQuota

Also I removed the dac and the associated graphs in PurchaseOrders, after the refactoring.

Now I added the dependencies to the previous PurchaseOrders customization using the add from dependency, from the bin,

I can build the solution but can’t create a new Sales Order.

Is there something I might be missing, during these step?

I even checked in my other customizations ,and nowhere is the PurchaseOrders namespace being used.

Thanks,

Jugraj

icon

Best answer by jdeol 6 July 2023, 22:20

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jdeol 

From the error msg, looks like there is still some reference to PurchaseOrders.RIHSCode in your website.

I would suggest doing a website wide search for PurchaseOrders.RIHSCode in visual studio to see if you find anything or unpublish all customizations and publish just this one to narrow down the issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @RohitRattan88 ,

Thanks for the response.

I tried unpublishing the customizations and and publishing each one that had this as reference and even the new HSCatQuota. I am still seeing that error  popping up.

After the above mentioned step I tried searching the source code via the IDE for any reference to the Old customization of RIHSCode being in Purchase Orders and still did not find any instance of it in the enitre AcumaticaERP directory.

I am going to change the HSCatQuota Customization to change the name of the DAC and the other dependencies to something other than RIHSCode, and see if that works.

If you think I should try anything else please let me know.

Cheers,

Jugraj

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jdeol 

It appears that the issue is coming from the ASPX page. Therefore, please double-check your customization changes on the ASPX page as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jinin ,

I tried checking all the customizations I had, and I couldn’t find any where PurchaseOrders where referenced.

The only thing solving this issue is creating a class name RIHSCode in PurchaseOrders, which breaks my other customized screens.

Could this be something cache related which might be causing this error?

Cheers,

Jdeol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jdeol ,

Try to publish the packages one by one and identify which package is causing the issue. Then you can review the code in the customization package (check for any added code files or aspx files) and also review the customization plugin code if you have any. I'm not sure if there are any other options we can explore for troubleshooting. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jinin,

First of all thanks for the replies.

I tried the screen S0301000 with no customizations and still am getting this error.

After that I tried searching for the fields of the removed DAC, in the ACUMATICA ERP folder where the instance is hosted. And I still didn’t find anything helpful or referencing to PurchaseOrders.RIHSCode.

I even tried doing an application maintenance just for the website, and restarted the IIS, and I am still getting this:

i am guessing I have to take this up with Acumatica?

any other feedback would be appreciated.

cheers,

Jdeol

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yes @jdeol . Better please create a support ticket with Acumatica and keep us updated here with the resolution.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @jinin ,

I will create a support ticket.

Also, I tried 1 more thing where I tried to publish all the customizations from my local to a new sandbox instance(the same version of Acumatica)and everything there is fine.

I am thinking if I were to reinstall the same version of Acumatica, it might solve the error.

I will still update this thread, regarding the progress.

Again, thanks for all the help.

cheers,

Jdeol

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

I think I may have found a potential solution to this issues.

So, I did a fresh install of Acumatica version 22 R1 With a new Database on my system.

And published all the customizations one by one, and there was not error on the Sales Order SO301000 screen.

After this, I went into checking and verifying the data from the previous tenant export and I found instances of the Previous PurchaseOrders.RIHSCode and the associated graph and screen in tables like SIteMap, SYMapping and the child tables.

I think this was the issues for the error as I did not find anyother references in the AcumaticaERP folder for the removed code aspect, not even in aspx pages.

I imported the tenant from a backup drive not, and then manually deleted all the mentions of the previous code from around 10 tables and now I have the data back(not the original version), and a fresh install of Acumatica.

Thanks @jinin  and @RohitRattan88 for helping me figure this issue out.

If, anyone would want to add something further to my understanding of the issue, I would love it.

Cheers,

Jdeol

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jdeol

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved