Solved

Search multi-column in PXSelector

• 6 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi expert. Have a nice day.

I custom PXSelector field in below image. I want search on both columns(Description and Asset ID).

I try code:

[PXSelector(typeof(Search<FixedAsset.assetCD>),typeof(Search<FixedAsset.description>))]

but system build error:

Can you help me this case? Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 6 April 2023, 11:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@thanhaim  Can you please try with below code but I think it will work with search with multiple columns.

[PXSelector(typeof(Search<FixedAsset.assetCD>),typeof(FixedAsset.assetCD), typeof(FixedAsset.description))]

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga Thank you for your reply. In this morning. I tried your solution

[PXSelector(typeof(Search<FixedAsset.assetCD>),typeof(FixedAsset.assetCD), typeof(FixedAsset.description))]

But.

we have more anyone ideal? Thank you so much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@thanhaim  Can you try like below and check 

[PXSelector(typeof(Search<FixedAsset.assetCD>), typeof(FixedAsset.assetCD), typeof(FixedAsset.description), DescriptionField = typeof(FixedAsset.description), Filterable = true)]

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @thanhaim ,

• Could you please try to set the FilterByAllFields value set to true in Layout Properties section of that particular custom field.

or else,

• You can try to add AutoSearchFields Property to the selector.
AutoSearchFields = typeof(InventoryItem.inventoryCD, InventoryItem.descr))]
  • You can also try to add Filterable= true to the selector.

Hope, It helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m happy and I relly thank @Naveen Boga @sweta68  for your solution. I tried both. its good. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great :) Thanks for sharing the update!! @thanhaim 

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @Naveen Boga @sweta68 

Now I want search multi field in this txtbox (as in the picture). I try 3 solution above, but not ok. Can you help me? Thank you so much

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved