Skip to main content
Question

Popup attribute raised at least one error when convert lead to opportunity in mobile

• 31 May 2024
  • 2 replies

this is what I show action to mobile. Do I need anywhere else ?

Hello @vannakheng66, hopefully I can help you with this issue.

When you click the “Convert to Opportunity” button on the desktop website for this lead, do you see any fields defined in any of the grids on the “Attributes” tab?

Depending on the default classes for opportunity/business account/contact, there may be some additional required fields you need to default via graph extension code when the action is run from the mobile app. You may also need to default some additional field values on the Main tab, to set values for the required fields there as well.

This will require some amount of additional C# code. Here are some articles that can help you with this process:

Graph Extensions

Override of a Method

Mobile Application Development

Hello @vannakheng66, hopefully I can help you with this issue.

When you click the “Convert to Opportunity” button on the desktop website for this lead, do you see any fields defined in any of the grids on the “Attributes” tab?

Depending on the default classes for opportunity/business account/contact, there may be some additional required fields you need to default via graph extension code when the action is run from the mobile app. You may also need to default some additional field values on the Main tab, to set values for the required fields there as well.

This will require some amount of additional C# code. Here are some articles that can help you with this process:

Graph Extensions

Override of a Method

Mobile Application Development

In attribute I need to fill contact attribute