Skip to main content

I have a customization for the Sales Order graph that affects the Add Invoice process used by return orders. When a user selects an invoice line to be added (by checking the checkbox in the grid) it will automatically select additional lines that are related to the line selected.

This is achieved using the FieldUpdated event for the InvoiceSplit.Selected field and a RequestRefresh() call on the invoiceSplits view. Everything was working fine in version 22R2, but in updating the package for 24R1 I am running into an issue with the select all grid control.

When the select all check box in the grid header is selected, it selects every line but then it deselects the lines my code would select. Something similar happens when all lines are selected and the select all control is deselected. In that case it deselects all lines then selects the additional lines my code would select.

I know I can turn off the select all option for the grid, but is there any other way to override how the select all process works?

Be the first to reply!