Solved

Issue Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces

• 28 July 2023
  • 5 replies

When I create unit tests, I reference PX.Tests.Unit.dll, but always have this error.although I don't use this 'Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces’. Is there any good way to solve this problem?

“Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)”

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 31 July 2023, 09:34

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I tried using G oo gle to search your problem and possible solutions appear up on Stack  Over Flow site. Good luck!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58134930/could-not-load-file-or-assembly-microsoft-bcl-asyncinterfaces

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @AndrewZ 
Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces is not a Mandatory reference..

1.Remove Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces from the Project reference,Web.config,App.Config files.
2.Give the build path correct based on instance bin folder.
3.Build the Solution.
4.Website update from Acumatica ERP configuration.

Please try the above steps to solve the issue.

Hello,

I tried using G oo gle to search your problem and possible solutions appear up on Stack  Over Flow site. Good luck!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58134930/could-not-load-file-or-assembly-microsoft-bcl-asyncinterfaces

Laura

I don't use it in my project, so I don't have any references.

Hi @AndrewZ 
Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces is not a Mandatory reference..

1.Remove Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces from the Project reference,Web.config,App.Config files.
2.Give the build path correct based on instance bin folder.
3.Build the Solution.
4.Website update from Acumatica ERP configuration.

Please try the above steps to solve the issue.

I created a basic Unit test project, which referenced PX.Tests.Unit and PX.Data under the Acumatica I installed, but there are still such errors. I wonder if there are some historical DLLs in our equipment, and these DLLs cause confusion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @AndrewZ  We will get this problem when there is a change in the DLL versions.

I suggest you upgrade the website from the Acumatica wizard → Perform Application Maintenance so that your BIN will restore the right DLLs and use them in your solution.

Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved