Skip to main content

Hello po i just want to ask if i can change the report when the print is clicked ? base on Branch

@jhoncandare04 Please provide additional details on this,

You can print the report based on the branch and it will displayed once the report is generated.

@Manikanta Dhulipudi  For example, if I have two branches and click "Print" on the invoice/memo, it will print the invoice/memo report. However, if I switch to a different branch, go to the invoice/memo, and click "Print," it will generate the sales invoice report instead.

@jhoncandare04  do you mean filtering the Invoice Line Details to show only those for a specific branch in the Print Invoice?

So, if an invoice has two items—one for Branch1 and one for Branch2—you only want to include the item for Branch1 when printing?

@jib87 I manage six branches and use two different reports. Five of the branches share the same report, so printing is straightforward. However, for the one branch that requires a different report, I need to ensure that specific report is pulled up when I click print.

Hi @jhoncandare04 , Yes we can navigate to different report based on the branch. We have to override the Print action in ARInvoiceEntry graph. Please refer below code

If the branchID is 1, it will navigate to Invoice/Memo report

Else, it will navigate to Sales Order report

@arthia98 Is there no basic configuration for this in the preferences section of Acumatica?

Hi @jhoncandare04 , Not sure about the configuration, we have implemented the same for one of our customization. Based on custom field selection, Print action of Invoice/Memo, navigating to different reports.

as an alternative to adding code to a graph extension, you can also use workflow features - for the screen, create conditions for each branch (e.g. isBranchA, isBranchB), and then add actions that are visible based on the branch condition.   it is a bit backwards, as the property on the action is Hidden rather than visible, but it works, and theoretically makes use of the low-code capabilities of Acumatica.

(personally, the c# code is more clear as to what is being accomplished in this case, but if you don’t want to touch the code...)