Question

How to Enable Custom Field Tab on custom Page

• 14 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am trying to add Custom Field  Tab on the Custom page to accept  user defined data. How to ebable Manage User define field  menu option

Regards,

R.Muralidharan

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @muralir  Hope this link will helps you

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to enable Custom Field Tab on the Custom page and it is not showing in the customization drop-down. Is there any setting to enable the menu option

The custom page is not a processing screen.

Regards,

R.Muralidharan

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @muralir,

You can verify the following things in your custom screen:

1. Confirm if the screen is a Data Entry form.
  2. Verify if there is a NoteID column in the involved DAC.
  3. Verify if the EnableAttributes property is set to true for the corresponding PXDataSource in the ASPX.

Hi,

The Screen is a data entry form using  FormTab.master template

The Primary DAC have NOTEID with the following setting

[PXNote(new Type[0], ShowInReferenceSelector = true, Selector = typeof(Search<FTMemoOut.orderNbr,Where<FTMemoOut.orderNbr,Equal<Current<FTMemoOut.orderNbr>>>>), DescriptionField = typeof( FTMemoOut.orderNbr))]

I have Enabled   EnableAttribute Property

<px:PXDataSource ID="ds" runat="server" Visible="True" Width="100%" PrimaryView="Document" TypeName="PX.FreeTrial.FTMemoOutEntry" EnableAttributes="true" >

I have created KVExt Table for primary DAC also. Still, I am not able to create Custom Fields Tab.

Thanks,

Regards,

R.Muralidharan 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved