Question

How to add activities Tab on customized screen(New Screen)

• 24 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

Could anyone let me know the procedure to add “Activity” Tab in a new screen.

Regards,

Ramya

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @ramya15 

you need tabs in new screen, right?

Open the Customization project editor  → Select your Screen & open it → it will opened Screen Editor window→ Select Form it is available on Left side → Select the right side ADD CONTROLS Tab → Drag the Tab control to the Form(left side)→ click on Save.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @NageswaraRaoAddanki60 ,

Sorry for the miscommunication, I want to replicate Standard “Activities” function on my customized screen. Please help on this.

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @ramya15 

Please add SkinID=DetailsInTab

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ramya15 have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett ,

Still i cannot find the complete procedure to Replicate “Activity” Tab on my customized Screen.

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I would like to figure out how to do this as well.

Prospeçtive new client needs many notes imported for customer location.

Badge +11

To start, you need this view defined in the graph:

public CRActivityList<YourMainGraphDAC> ActivityList;

For anyone who needs it, there is a built in reusable graph extension that might help.

public sealed class SXServiceContractMaint_ActivityDetailsExt : ActivityDetailsExt<SXServiceContractMaint, FSServiceContract>
{
public static bool IsActive() => true;

public override Type GetLinkConditionClause()
{
return typeof(Where<CRPMTimeActivity.refNoteID.IsEqual<FSServiceContract.noteID.FromCurrent>>);
}
}

Good luck,

K Truong

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved