Solved

How do I print multiple invoices on one check

• 10 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

In doing check runs, how do I print multiple invoices on one check?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 March 2023, 01:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @enriquey 

Are you asking about paying Vendors? If so, when you go to the Checks and Payments, you can Load all the Documents for that Vendor to pay using the Load Documents button or you can hit the + sign to add them individually. When you do this, it adds more than one bill to be paid. The Check Remittance also shows what bills were paid on that check.

Badge +18

Hello @enriquey ,

In addition to Kandy’s notes, please check the vendor setting Pay Separately on the Payment tab of Vendors. When checked ON, Pay Separately will cause each bill to be paid on a separate check.  Changing Pay Separately in the vendor profile changes the default going forward.  We may also changed Pay Separately in Prepare Payments on a case-by-case basis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@kandybeatty49 Yes,

@Laura02 is Right, I have tried same way, In PAYMENT tab on Vendors screen, Pay Separately checkbox and in detail lines of Prepare Payments, Pay Separately checkbox both should be unchecked.
When I have unchecked both checkboxes then I am able to get more than one invoices under single check number.

Regards,

Sweta.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved