Solved

GLTran to FATran

• 18 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a query regarding GLTran and how it relates to the FATran table. Initially, the first records had the TranLineNbr column, but after a configuration made by the Acumatica web, these stopped being created and appeared as null.
The initial relationship I could make was from GLTran: CompanyID, RefNbr, TranLineNbr --> FATran: CompanyID, RefNbr, LineNbr.
Is there another way to relate these two tables so that they have a 1:1 relationship?
Or what configuration was made so that this field no longer appears correctly?

Build 23.209.0023

Thank you very much for your attention.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 18 April 2024, 19:12

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

I wonder if some FATran records in your tenant are related to Fixed Asset Books that are not the Posting book?  Fixed assets may have transactions in more than one book (FATran.BookID), such as Posting Book and Tax Book -- only one book will post to GL and only the posting book will have records in GLTran.

Check also, Posting Settings in Fixed Assets Preferences screen.  It is possible to have detailed transactions in FATran that are posted in Summary to GL - if posting in summary, 1 to 1 relationship is changed.  It is possible to turn off posting to GL entirely by un-checking “Update GL” option.

I hope these ideas help you.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved