Solved

Create User using Client REST API or Generic Inquiry

• 9 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi community, 

I’m trying to find a way to create a user on Acumatica using a Client REST API but I don’t find an endpoint for Users. I had an idea to created a generic inquiry pulling the SM.User table that contains all the user fields and information such as login, password, employee associated to the login credentials, etc. and created an Endpoint in the Web Service to get the information and it works to get the users. But what I’m intending to do is not just get the info, I want to create new users and modify the users information. Is any other way I can do this? 

Please see one example of the User Generic Inquiry: 

This is an example of the Web service endpoint that is connected to the Generic Inquiry. 

Latest, See how the if I use Postman to get the information, it works to pull data, but I want to find the way to push data to create or update. 

Thanks in advance for all your responses. 

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 9 November 2023, 19:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I don’t think creating users via API is currently supported.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved